To make it up for my last week absent ,I am posting my long promised lip tutorial. I will keep it short today cuz I am nominated for the Liebster Award by Tebrina of the blog: ProudWierdo. Whoop Whooop!! But this also means I have to work work work work!! I will be posting my Liebster blog this Friday. But for now: Let me show you how LIPTASTIC Ombré lips video clip.
I am not a big fan of a lot of lipsticks brands, they just don’t work for me, they fade fast and leave stains everywhere. And I am not the type of girl you will find in the bathroom vixen her makeup. I often forget that I am wearing it. I am a careless make-upper. I put it on ones in the morning and if necessary in the evening, no more than twice. I got shit to do!!
The lipsticks that do works for me, that don’t stain and don’t fade are too damn expensive. I ain’t got money for that!! So to give me a range of different colours, that do not fade quickly, and don’t stain as much, I use lip liners and eye liners for my lips. I buy for max 2 euro and 50 cent per colour, they are cheap and give me the freedom to style it however I want it.
This is what I used for this post:
Red lip liner
6 steps to create a LIPTASTIC ombré:
- Wet your lips
- Use the red lip liner and colour your lips red
- Use the black eye liner to contour your lips
- Smooth out and merge the black and the red
- Use the red lip liner and fill in the places you will like to highlight
- Use lipgloss for a glossy look or lip balm or what I used Vaseline for a matt finish (or not, the lip colour stays longer without it)
- Act like a lipstick commercial model in front of the mirror to feel liptastic
(You can use any colour, three colour, four colours, five colours, you get what I mean)
Watch this video
Subscribe to get the next post in your mail.